Data publikacji: 2023-03-24
The Workforce Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring daily tasks are delivered. Maintaining accurate forecasts and schedules for our dedicated Service Centre, while ensuring any telephony routing issues are taken care of swiftly and efficiently!
This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work both virtually and from our Kraków office.
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
You will maintain and develop solutions that help operational teams to actively handle their workforce. Also:
- Evaluate staffing schedules and ensure data accuracy in the system
- Create Service Centre Forecasts, Staff Schedules and Reporting
- Implement systematic and process solutions that best meet Business needs
- Provide context for situations where performance goals are not achieved, as well as analysis for improving in the future
- Run and analyze reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental efficiency and profitability goals
- Facilitate real-time discussions with necessary partners
- Provide real time supervising via available tools and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments to enhance resource efficiency and achieve performance goals
- Understanding of workforce management concepts such as service levels, adherence, handle time, smoothing, phone routing
- Prior experience with Genesys, Cloud, Avaya, Cisco, Broadsoft, NiC, or other ACD phone system
- Outstanding communication and meeting facilitation skills
- 2 years’ experience in call center role, 1 year of workforce experience
- Solid understanding of Contact Center Operations and operations measures
- Strong understanding of computer skills such as Outlook, WebEx Teams, CRM platforms
- Strong leadership skills
- English the least C1 level
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognize that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, domestic partner status, or other legally protected status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer. People with criminal histories are encouraged to apply.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com